Friday, January 20, 2012

Thing 3 - Google Docs Application - forms

Just a word on the Google Docs forms application . . . I think this will be neat for extra credit text questions or vocabulary questions that students can answer after school or later in the evening.  I could use this for polling students about "things" for class.  I cannot give you much more, as it is new, and I have not had a chance to try it other than this once, so when I find out if I did the right thing with the form I sent out, I will feel more comfortable finding ways to utilize this application.


I created a second form on another post for this assignment.  I tried to add it to this post; however, I received an error message everytime I attempted to save or publish it.  Therefore, I was compelled to create another post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment