Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thing 1 - Shortcuts


1.                                       GENRE:  Mystery

Mystery stories, like other narratives have the same elements:  characters in settings with problems attempts to solve problems or resolutions, and lessons or themes.
A mystery revolves around a puzzle or a problem to solve.  It asks the questions: 
Who did it?  Why did they do it?  Where did they do it?  How did they do it? 

For part one of "Thing 1" I chose the format painter to change the font in the text to match the main heading, I double clicked on the word Genre and bold faced it and changed the case with shift f3, and I attempted to try to underline or double underline using three key & enter shortcut; however, on my laptop, it just does not want to cooperate!  


2.  Jing will not download to my laptop.  Breitung Township Schools has a strong security system.  This may be hindering my access.  I will continue to try . . . 


Worked this time:  



No comments:

Post a Comment