Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thing 1 Diigo

Cool stuff . . .

Diigo will help me organize my bookmarks.  I spend a great deal of time searching websites for the latest research in my field and for new and energetic ways to teach literary terminology to my 7th grade language arts students.  I have a folder on my desktop of a million sites saved in my favorites, and do not know how to even begin organizing them.  Now I have a system and it can be accessed from anywhere.  This is especially cool, because I can have my students access research sites from home or anywhere.  I already feel more organized; I constantly research real-life and real-world applications to enhance the knowledge my students gain in our lessons.  Visualization is key, and my sites provide that.

http://www.diigo.com/profile/lkriegl

No comments:

Post a Comment