Friday, January 20, 2012

Thing 2- Face for my Classroom

http://laurakriegl.weebly.com/

Weebly seemed to be the most user-friendly for me in creating a web presense for my classroom.  I tried a Wiki and Google Sites, but found myself simply wasting precious time (hour and a half) that I do not have.  I do really feel that my time was well spent on the Weebly site and it will be very benefical to my instruction.  My students will greatly benefit from being able utilize the webpages that I use for creating my lessons and the sites used to assist them in making connections to the conecpts in my lessons.  Moreover, I can provide them with writing tips and links to document formatting.  I plan to attempt putting assignments on my classroom page and generate discussion about the elements of narrative by the chapter in Ghost Canoe by Will Hobbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment